Are you a seasoned online Blackjack player? If so, this elegant card game is made for you!
In American Blackjack, you can play up to three hands at once.
Stand, Hit, Double, or Split, this game offers you everything a Blackjack game has to offer, with purely American rules.
The aim of the Blackjack game is to beat the dealer:
- Do not exceed 21 points (do not bust).
- Have better scores than the dealer or make the dealer bust.
The points of a hand are the sum of points for each card in a hand.
Points per card:
|ACE||1 OU 11|
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|10, Jack, Queen, King||10|
The card's suit is not important.
Blackjack is the highest combination, which is more valuable than other 21-point combinations.
Blackjack consists of two cards: an Ace and a 10-point card. Blackjack can only be obtained immediately after a deal (for example: a King and an Ace after a Split count as 21 points, not as a Blackjack).
- a situation where a hand has more than 21 points. Bust results in an automatic loss. Both the player and the dealer can bust.
- a combination that can have a different number of points due to an Ace, where an Ace can give 1 point or 11 points. For example, an Ace and a "6" give 7 or 17 points, which means Soft 17.
- Insurance - is an optional side bet, which is equal to half of the initial bet. It is available immediately after dealing if the Dealer's visible card is an Ace.
Insurance is available for each player's hand in the game. Each insurance bet wins if the dealer has a Blackjack.
Blackjack pays 3:2
Insurance pays 2:1
Win pays 1:1
In case of a tie, the player's bet is returned – Push
There are 4 decks of 52 cards in the game. At the beginning of each new game round, all cards are in play.
The cards are shuffled before each hand.
When bets are made, the dealer deals two cards for each player's hand. Then the dealer deals two cards to themselves:
- One face-up card (shown)
- One face-down card (hidden)
If the Dealer has an Ace face-up, they offer insurance to the player. If the Dealer has an Ace or a 10-point card face-up, they check their cards for a Blackjack.
If the dealer has a Blackjack:
- Insurance bets win.
- The player's hand with a Blackjack results in a Push.
- All other bets are lost.
- The round ends.
If the dealer doesn't have a Blackjack:
- Insurance bets are lost.
- The round continues.
- All player hands with a Blackjack win and stop playing.
- The player must take one of the available actions. Available actions depend on the current situation.
- Complete list of possible actions:
- STAND (Stay)
- HIT (Ask for a card)
- DOUBLE (Double the stake)
- SPLIT (Divide)
- If a hand's points become equal to 21, the Stand action is automatically executed.
- If a hand's points exceed 21, that hand loses.
When the player executes Stand, or a hand has 21 points or more, the game proceeds to the next player's hand.
Once all player hands have had their turn, the dealer reveals their face-down card.
As long as the dealer's total points are less than 17, the dealer draws cards one by one.
If the dealer goes over 21 points, all player hands that have not busted win.
If the dealer has 21 points or less, then for each player hand, the dealer's points and the hand's points are compared:
- If the player's hand has more points, they win.
- If the player's hand has the same number of points, the bet for that hand is returned to the player.
- If the player's hand has fewer points, they lose.
f the player executes the Stand action for a hand, that hand retains its cards, and the turn moves to the next player's hand.
If the player executes the Hit action for a hand, an additional card is drawn for that hand. This occurs without an additional bet.
Splitting means doubling a bet and splitting two cards from one hand into two individual hands. In the case of a Split, the dealer automatically gives a second card to each new hand.
Rules for a Split:
- If a hand has two cards with the same points, it is possible to Split.
- Cards 10, Jack, Queen, King have the same points, and pairs like 10 and Queen can be split.
- Each initial hand can only be split once.
- After a split, the pair of a 10-point card and an Ace gives 21 points, not a Blackjack.
- After splitting two Aces, each Ace receives only one card.
Doubling means doubling a bet and getting one, and only one, additional card for a hand.
Rules for a Double:
- Doubling is allowed only for a hand with two cards.
- Doubling after a Split is allowed.